6th Annual Project & Portfolio Management in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Event Date/Time: Sep 28, 2010
End Date/Time: Sep 29, 2010
ollowing up on the sold-out event in 2009, we are proud to announce the 6th Annual Project & Portfolio Management in the Pharmaceutical Industry conference,that will take place in September 2010 in Milan, ITALY!
After 5 successful annuals and the industry feedback, we are bringing a well-balanced program full of real life case studies on major achievements in Project & Portfolio Management Approaches established across leading Pharma companies.
"Good balance of speakers, great learning experience and excellent chairman!"
Director Research Project Management, MedImmune, UK
"Very high-quality & influential speakers."
Portfolio Director, AstraZeneca, UK
"Very practical, inspiring and high-level agenda. Very good conclusions from the chairman. "
Senior Portfolio Manager, GlaxoSmithKline, Belgium
Head of Discovery Research, Roche, Switzerland
Vice President Portfolio Management, Strategic Planning, Bayer Schering Pharma, Germany
Vice President Project Management R&D, Amgen, USA
Scientific Vice President, Novo Nordisk, Denmark
Head R&D Portfolio Management, UCB, UK
Executive Vice President & Chief Scientific Officer, Ipsen, France
Executive Vice President Research & Development, Nycomed, Germany
Vice President Special Operations, Worldwide Research Centers of Emphasis, Pfizer, UK
Global Head Portfolio Management & Reporting, Sanofi Aventis, France
Head Global Project Management, Abbott, Germany
Global Head of Portfolio Management & Interfaces Discovery Research and Oncology, MerckSerono, Switzerland
Head Portfolio Management, Bayer Schering Pharma, Germany
Vice President Research, Lundbeck, Denmark
Senior Project Leader Cancer Immunotherapeutics, GSK Biologicals, Belgium
* Explore the ways how leading Pharma companies develop their portfolios to add value to key stakeholders
* Trends in portfolio offerings â€“ more for physicians, payers or patients?
* The impact of current payer-driven environment and cost-containment initiatives on managing R&D projects
* Achieving a balanced, rich & varied portfolio in a competitive and limited resources environment
* Innovative approaches to managing Discovery Projects
* Project Management in Late stage Development Projects
* Prioritization and decision analysis tools â€“decision making on innovation
* Balancing the risks in Project & Portfolio Management - Risk Management in PPM
* Enhancing the innovation & strong portfolios through R&D collaborations and M&A â€“ the role of alliance management & business development