PPC Summit presents Search & Social Media Success (Search & Social Medi)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 21, 2010||End Date/Time: Sep 22, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 01, 2010|
In this interactive, two day summit, you will be introduced to strategies and skills that are the foundation of successful pay per click marketing.
PPC Summits are designed to help you and the people at your firm become the savvy search engine advertisers you know you must be in order to maximize your pay per click opportunities, out perform your competitors, and build your business.
This Summit is designed for people who are active learners and want to know EVERYTHING about pay per click marketing
Who Should Attend
Webmasters, Website Owners, Web Marketers, Search Engine Marketers, Internet Consultants and Strategists, CEOs, CMOs, Marketing Execs, Brand Managers, Ad Execs, AMs and AEs, Media Directors, Buyers, Planners, Product Managers, Solution Providers, Creative Directors, Etailers, Retailers, Manufacturers, Lead Generators, Affiliates etc.
What You'll Learn
* Search Engine Marketing Tactics: How to set up and manage pay per click campaigns across Google Adwords, Yahoo! Search Marketing (Overture), Microsoft adCenter (MSN), and all the smaller pay per click search engines
* Identifying keywords that really drive conversions
* Effective Search Engine Marketing copywriting
* Which tools, solutions and resources can help you reach your CTR and conversion goals
* What to track and how to do it effectively
* Search Engine Marketing Strategies: Bidding strategies that are specific to YOUR business model
* Effective landing page development and deployment
* Discover what is making your competitors successful - case studies, metrics, examples etc.
* How to recognize and avoid click fraud that could kill your campaign performance
* Focus on the best present and future opportunities in Search Engine Marketing that are right for your business
How You'll Benefit
* Benefits of attending a PPC Summit: In-depth practical knowledge to manage effective PPC SEM campaigns.
* Two comprehensive "How-To" resource manuals that will serve as a complete reference guide for pay per click - one per day of attendance
* Access to leading vendors (search engines, tools providers, SEMs, etc.)
* Opportunity to build lasting relationships with peers who have similar goals of succeeding with pay per click marketing
* Get your questions answered by Search Engine Marketing experts and discuss issues critical to your business