Event Date/Time: Oct 14, 2010
End Date/Time: Oct 15, 2010
Oct 12, 2010
The EcSELL Institute Summit is a gathering of Sales Managers from across the country, who will come together to learn and discuss the critical components of Collaborative Leadership and Accountability Coaching. This roll-up-your-sleeves, interactive sales management conference includes keynote presentations by industry leading instructors, developmental breakout sessions, and peer-to-peer learning. The entire Summit experience is designed to expand your thinking and refine your skills that impact your leadership and coaching effectiveness.
The Sales Leadership and Coaching Strategies Summit is for all levels of sales management, including VP Sales, CSOs, Regional Managers, Field Sales Managers, and Sales Operations Managers. It is a leadership program for those who want to enhance the essential qualities and build the skills needed to inspire and motivate a sales team to greater performance, and create a culture of innovation and trust, where everyone on the sales team has a common passion for excellence.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Collaborative Leadership is the ability to create a productive, profitable sales organization through learned strategies, shared experiences, collective ideas, and value-based participation. It is proving to be the most effective style of leadership today.
- Understand the personal qualities of a collaborative leader.
- Learn how to establish an innovative culture that stimulates powerful ideas.
- Find out how to inject energy, passion, and empathy into your personal style and discover leadership techniques to develop a collaborative mindset within your entire sales management team.
- Understand how Emotional Intelligence (EI) can either strengthen or deteriorate your postion as a collaborative leader
Accountability Coaching is the act of empowering people to perform to their potential, demonstrate initiative, and act responsibly. It results in cross-functional teams that are aligned, communicating effectively, and constantly improving.
- Learn techniques for successfully integrating your goals and expectations into the fabric of your sales culture.
- Discover how to recognize and reward success and coach for improvement.
- Develop methodologies for holding you and your team accountable for skill development and processes that lead to increased sales team performance
- Understand that accountability is not synonymous with effectiveness, yet emotionally intelligent coaches find success being "effectively accountable".
"Sales Leadership and Coaching Strategies Summit"
October 14-15, 2010
EcSELL Institute Members