Mining Ventilation 2010
|Event Date/Time: Aug 31, 2010||End Date/Time: Sep 01, 2010|
Mining Ventilation 2010 is the only Australian national event focussing on ventilation challenges and the strategies available to overcome them.
Our speakers will discuss practical methods for ventilation improvement, both through ventilation system strategies and in-depth looks at new technologies available for ventilation professionals. These methods will
improve your capacity to deliver a safe working environment, save power, and keep your mine running at peak efficiency.
Key topics on the agenda include:
- Identifying and Taking Action on Power Costs and Wasted Energy to Avoid Over-ventilation and Save Money
- Planning and Structuring for Complex Ventilation Systems
- Simulating Underground Air Flow Using Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Reducing Diesel Particulate Matter Using End-of-Pipe Emission Filters
- Appropriate Risk Control and Drainage to Avoid Gas Outbursts
These valuable outcomes are demonstrated using case examples from a variety of sites, including Clarence, North Wambo, Cook, and Dendrobium. This provides a wide variety of experiences and examples from which to grow and mature your ventilation strategy so that you too can produce high-quality, cost effective results.