Tunnel Leaders Asia (TLA 2010)
Venue: Pullman Shanghai Skyway
|Event Date/Time: Nov 18, 2010||End Date/Time: Nov 19, 2010|
|Registration Date: Nov 01, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 31, 2010|
|Abstract Submission Date: Sep 30, 2010|
|Paper Submission Date: Oct 30, 2010|
1. Exposure to project owners who are responsible for selecting technology and equipment for future tunnel projects in China and Asia.
2. Meeting government officials and contractors for knowing more about planning tunnel project details.
3. Coverage of new problems and solutions to these problems.
4. Meeting with your present clients and make future clients via an efficient networking way.
You can hear new idea like:
- Share idea with experts on perspective of Sino-Korea Channel tunnel
- Introduction to Sino-Italy joint project: Archimedes Bridgeâ€”an innovative concept an environmentally-friendly crossing, exploiting the principles of hydrostatic thrust and based on a calculation first developed by Archimedes.
- The Longest Subsea tunnel in Southeast Asiaâ€”the tunnel under the river Saigon Vietnam.
- New Austrian Tunneling Method in Design and Construction of City Subway.