e-Security for Government 2010
|Event Date/Time: Sep 21, 2010||End Date/Time: Sep 22, 2010|
Australiaâ€™s foremost IT security experts will again meet in September to further promote
improved collaboration to stay on top of todayâ€™s biggest e-security threats.
In such a rapidly evolving environment you cannot afford to miss out on hearing the latest developments from your peers.
Key takeaways include:
- Strategies for guaranteeing the safety of personal and business information online
- Implementing the appropriate tools for the verification of users and validation of information
- Delivering on protection and compliance to address growing new regulations and threats facing all agencies and businesses today
- Identifying weaknesses in information systems management across departments and agencies â€“ and finding the appropriate response
- Measuring the overall effectiveness of an organisationsâ€™ e-security policies and practices