Positive Impact Investing Forum
Venue: Grange Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Dec 08, 2010||End Date/Time: Dec 09, 2010|
Camilla Seth, Director of Programs and Operations at GIIN (Rockefeller Foundation) recently stated that for impact investing, "the tipping point is now".
- Are you taking advantage of this emerging opportunity?
- Are you interested but worried about the risk and sceptical about the returns?
- Are you looking for a real alternative to diversify your investment portfolio?
This year's Positive Impact Investing Forum will bring together institutional investors, commercial investors, development financial institutions, private investors, foundations, funds and the industry that serves them to help you unlock the potential of impact investing.
Framing Impact Investing To Highlight The Opportunities And Build Awareness:
Defining the terminology and understanding the role that impact investing can play within your investment portfolio
Building the business case by evaluating impact investing as a credible investment product that can create a more powerful and efficient portfolio
Assessing the investment potential and possible rates of return
Creating an infrastructure that will facilitate investment
Measuring impact successfully to decrease risk and increase returns
Ensuring strong partnerships between for profits and not for profits to reach a wider audience and make a bigger impact
The Positive Impact Investing Forum Answers Your Questions And Speaks Straight To Investors:
- Understand the opportunities that impact investing can present you with
- Learn how you can integrate sustainability into your investment portfolio and still increase your returns
- Find out what products to invest in, compare individual projects and share knowledge within the industry
- Pinpoint which tools you can use to prove impact and measure your triple bottom line
- Gain an insight into what investments are currently available and the performance they are delivering
- Recognise which global challenges you can address through global impact investing
For more information please:
Call: +44 (0) 203 1418 700