Production Optimisation Week Asia 2010 (POWA10)
|Event Date/Time: Aug 23, 2010||End Date/Time: Aug 27, 2010|
|Registration Date: Aug 23, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 05, 2010|
|Abstract Submission Date: Aug 13, 2010|
|Paper Submission Date: Aug 13, 2010|
With your engineering challenges getting more and more technically difficult, there is a big need to renew commitment to maximising efficiency, production, profitability and safety across your production operations.
Reservoir, drilling, completions, production and petroleum engineers need to work together to maximise production from existing fields, many of which are maturing.
Every mature field has unique characteristics, and often several viable options are available for revitalisation. Once a decision is made to implement a particular revitalisation option, it is very expensive to change course and attempt an alternative solution. Therefore, it is imperative to minimise the risk of pursuing a wrong alternative.
You need to:
- Increase your level of certainty in your reservoirs through cutting-edge techniques and technologies
- Enhance your production capacities and production availability based on global benchmarks in production engineering
- Achieve your desired results for your vertical, horizontal and multilateral wells through drilling, completions and stimulation opportunities
Production Optimisation Week Asia (23 - 27 August 2010, Kuala Lumpur) is the ONLY platform that provides you with a comprehensive, multidisciplinary platform, highlighting the breadth and depth of information and previous experience you need to increase your production effectiveness and efficiency, combining reservoir engineering, production engineering and completions engineering.
Register in one of these 4 easy ways:
- Call: +65 6844 2080
- Fax: +65 6844 2060
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit: http://arcmediaglobal.com/powa10/