Accurately Reporting Your Alumni Participation Numbers to US News
Venue: Online Webcast
|Event Date/Time: Jan 13, 2011|
From a compelling website to hand-signed thank-you letters to elaborate off-campus events, your institution uses many tools to build the kind of alumni loyalty measured by the alumni participation metric in the US News and World Report rankings. Though controversial, there are no signs the rankings are going away and it's your responsibility to ensure you relate the full alumni support your hard work is delivering. Unfortunately, many institutions under-report their participation rates due to confusion with and a misunderstanding of the news magazine's measurement criteria.
Join us online to put your best foot forward in reporting your institution's alumni participation rate to US News. You will learn:
* How alumni participation fits into the overall rankings formula
* Where VSE and US News numbers diverge
* How to deal with lost alumni figures
* What complicating factors you should watch out for
* Where unresolved measurement issues arise
* How your institution's business process decisions affect your figures
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All advancement and institutional research professionals responsible for compiling and reporting alumni participation numbers to US News will gain a comprehensive understanding of how to most accurately show the results of their institution's efforts.