Pharmacovigilance Asia 2010
|Event Date/Time: Oct 26, 2010||End Date/Time: Oct 27, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 27, 2010|
Every pharmaceutical/medical device company must address and manage drug safety risks and pharmacovigilance if they want to sustain the publicâ€™s confidence.
Are you taking the necessary steps to effectively manage pharmacovigilance and drug safety?
The Pharmacovigilance Asia 2010 held in Singapore on 26-27 October 2010 is a one of a kind event which will bring you PV regulatory updates from across Asia, and experts in pharmacovigilance and drug safety from pharmaceutical/biotech and CROs will discuss the most pressing issues faced in drug safety.
Key themes for Pharmacovigilance Asia 2010:
- Keeping up to date with changes to pharmacovigilence and drug safety regulations in Asia and worldwide
- Ensuring effective pharmacovigilance in clinical trials and in the post-marketing of drugs and devices
- The heterogeneity of safety requirements and pharmacovigilance systems in Asia and how Asia can move towards achieving a harmonized safety data exchange system
- What can be done to combat drug counterfeiting and to minimize the impact of substandard pharmaceuticals on drug safey and pharmacovigilance in Asia?
- Risk management and risk communication of ADE/ADR/SAE reporting