9th Russia & CIS Refining Petrochemicals Technology Conference (RPTC 2011)
Venue: The Marriott Grand Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Sep 21, 2010||End Date/Time: Sep 22, 2010|
|Registration Date: Sep 10, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 06, 2010|
â€¢ What will the recent volatility in the markets mean for the Russian & CIS and petrochemical industry & what will be the impact on development in these regions?
â€¢ What are the latest technology & market developments that will enable new products to be produced from conventional & new feedstocks?
â€¢ Where will major investments proceed in the next few years & how might new industry developments influence this?
â€¢ Lessons learned on how to generate value & improve efficiency, productivity and profitability
Presentations from NEXANT, CMAI, AXENS, NOVOURENGOY GAZPROM, GTC TECHNOLOGIES, FOSTER WHEELER, UOP, LYONDELBASELL, LUMMUS NOVOLEN, INEOS, ZEOLYST and more on hot industry topics as follows:
- Innovative Solutions for The Olefins Producers for Upgrading All of the By-products from their Steam Cracking Operations
- Advanced Technologies for Butene-1 and Hexene-1 Production
GAS TO PETROCHEMICALS
- The Potential for Gas Based Petrochemical Projects in a Global Context
- Gas to Petrochemicals Industry from Methanol to Ethylene/Propylene and then
- Complete Engineering Solutions for the Associated Gas Petrochemistry
in Russia & CIS
- NOVOVOURENGOY GAZPROM's view on polyethilene developments
- Polyethylene Technology Market:Exploiting the full potential of LDPE, HDPE and LLDPE
- A Review of World Polyamide Intermediates Markets PA6 vs PA66
- Innovations in Polypropylene
- PP Technology: Increased single reactor capacity and reactor staging technology
- Market Developments and Outlook for Aromatics and Derivatives.
Demand/Supply Balance. Long Term Sustainability
- How does a PX producer achieve high feed efficiency
- High Severity Fluidized Catalytic Cracking (HS-FCC)