China Municipal Solid Waste Forum 2010 (Safe & Sustainable M)
|Event Date/Time: Dec 02, 2010||End Date/Time: Dec 03, 2010|
|Registration Date: Dec 15, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 30, 2010|
This precious forum comes up with a blue print for you to cash in China municipal solid waste industry and take away with your own business development solutions. It will bring together 200+ international leading players from every stakeholder within the industry, including waste plant owners, operators and engineers; waste collection, service and recycling companies; waste disposal service providers, waste equipment manufacturers and suppliers; environmental protection companies; technology and system providers, venture capitalists and investors; consulting and services companies, etc.
Major Topics of the Forum:
1. China municipal solid waste industry policies and marketing prospect
2. China MSW management patterns and operational mechanisms
3. Innovative technologies and equipments in MSW collection and transportation
4. New developed MSW disposal technologies
5. China MSW recycling strategies
6. How to achieve energy recovery efficiency
7. Development of environmental technologies towards waste treatment pollutions
This forum focus on the most relevant issues and opportunities in China municipal solid waste (msw) industry and provide you with the best, most timely and detailed roadmap to success in 2010 and beyond!