JEC Conference & Exhibition Asia 2010 - the composites platform in Asia Pacific (JEC Show Asia 2010)
|Event Date/Time: Oct 12, 2010||End Date/Time: Oct 14, 2010|
The theme of the 2010 JEC event is: "ASIA PACIFIC, AN EMERGING MARKET FOR COMPOSITES". Indeed, with numerous conferences, technical and economical forums and workshops, and Business Meetings, this event will highlight technologies and manufacturing processes, as well as markets and applications sectors in the Asia-Pacific area and worldwide.
JEC COMPOSITES ASIA main topics:
- Automotive & Transportation
- Construction & Infrastructures
- Defense & Balistic
- Environment & Recycling
- Market & Regulations
- Process industrialization
- Space & Telecom
- Water Solutions
- Wind Energy
JEC COMPOSITES ASIA is supported by :
- Manufacturers of raw materials (resins and fibres), processors, machine manufacturers, distributors,
- JEC's board of directors: AGY, Advanced Composites Group Umeco, Chomarat, Cray Valley, CPC, DSM, Hexcel, Huntsman, Menzolit, OCV Reinforcements, Porcher Industries, and Sora.
- The professional Composites Associations from the entire Asia-Pacific region (Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- The scientific community, Grandes Ecoles network, Top universities and R&D centres who work in close collaboration with manufacturers: Stanford University (USA), Hanyang University (South Korea), NUS (National University of Singapore), A*STAR (Institute of manufacturing Technology), EDB (Economic Development Board), BCA (Building and Construction Authority)
- STB (Singapore Tourism Board).
The 2009 event welcomed 345+ participating companies, 7,002 visitors from 55 countries, 86% from Asia-Pacific.
650 delegates took part in the 2009 program of conferences, forums and technical sales presentations.
Book your booth online: www.jeccompositesasia-exhibitor.com/
Get your free visitor e-badge online: www.jecasia-badges.com/
For further information on JEC ASIA tradeshow: www.jeccomposites.com/jec-show/