International Seminar and Conference (ISC) 2010, Faculty of Economics, Universitas Negeri Jakarta, I (ISC FE UNJ 2010)
|Event Date/Time: Nov 09, 2010||End Date/Time: Nov 10, 2010|
|Registration Date: Nov 05, 2010|
|Abstract Submission Date: Sep 24, 2010|
|Paper Submission Date: Oct 29, 2010|
The seminar will be held in Jakarta, November 9, 2010.
The theme of the seminar: "DEVELOPING INDONESIAâ€™S COMPETITIVENESS THROUGH PROFESSIONAL ENTREPENEURIAL CHARACTER
The seminar will be conducted in 3 panel sessions with subthemes: Macro Policy in the Indonesiaâ€™s and International Competitiveness Development, Government Policy in Entrepreneurship Education: Indonesia and Malaysia, Best Practices: Professional Entrepreneurial Character
Call for Papers:
Call for Papers is an activity that is integrated with the activities of the International Seminar. The authors of selected papers will be invited as participants in the seminar.
The committee invite all intellectuals and academicians to contribute thoughts by writing a paper to be presented at 4 (four) concurrent sessions with 4 (four) study fields.
To achieve the above objectives, the Committee targets:
(1) The conference will consist of a presentations of 40 scientific papers selected from the literature study and empirical research in a variety of sub themes.
(2) Formulating the thoughts to contribute in solving the nation's economic problems.
(3) Publishing a book of all presented papers in the conference.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Papers to be presented should meet the requirements as follows:
1. The paper should be a result of empirical research or literature review that has not been published in part (or all) in print media, scientific journals, seminars, or books.
2. The paper consists of an original contribution in terms of conceptual, empirical, as well as policy implications related to the themes above.
3. The Selection process of the paper is based on the paper abstract (maximum 500 words) or a summary of the research (maximum 3 pages).
4. The selection is done by a review by four experts determined by the committee.
5. Topics include the appropriate field studies (but not limited) with the theme above:
Review of Macroeconomics, Micro Economics, Managerial Economics, Strategy for Economic, Industrial Economics, Public Economics, Regional Economics, International Economics, Resource Economics, Economic Planning, Economic Welfare.
Review of Production Management, Marketing Management, Financial Management, Strategic Management, Human Resource Management, International Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Branding, merchandizing, E-Commerce, Entrepreneurship.
Review of Financial Accounting, Behavioral Accounting, Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, Islamic Accounting, Information Systems, Banking, Taxation, and Corporate Governance.
Economics of Education Sciences
Review of Pedagogical Aspect, Business Ethics, Teaching Entrepreneurship, Character Formation, Educational Psychology, Talent & Potential Aspects of Children, Early Childhood Education, Education & Teaching Methods.
6. Papers can be written in Indonesian (with abstract in English) or English.
7. The paper should include Background / Motivation, Research Question / Problem Statement, Methodology, Data Description, Discussion, and Conclusions.
8. Complete papers typed using MS Word 2003 (or more recent), single spacing, Times New Roman, 12pt font and A4 paper. The length of writing up 15 pages including tables, images, references, and attachments. Equation/ symbol use Math Type Equation.
9. Speakers should attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) in the paper.
10. Speakers who pass the selection process must send the full article and a file of a power point presentation. A full paper sent later than the due date: October 29, 2010 will not be included in the proceeding book.
11. Speaker to pay contributions amounting to Rp 500,000.00.
12. Transportation and accommodation costs is on the expense of the speakers. The committee facilitates the information of accommodations close to the venue.
TECHNICAL PAPER SUBMISSION
The full paper can be submittes to this below address since the announcement of selected papers:
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
CONTACT PERSON for participation and a submission of abstracts and papers:
â€¢ FEUNJ ISC Secretariat, Tel / Fax: +62 21 470 3517
â€¢ Haryo Kuncoro, HP: +62,817,267,325
â€¢ Ryna Parlyna, HP: +62 812 1861 5694
â€¢ Submitting Abstracts: September 24, 2010
â€¢ Announcement of Selection Results: October 4, 2010
â€¢ Submission of Full Paper: October 29, 2010
â€¢ Registration / Confirmation of Attendance: November 5, 2010
Grouping of paper presentations will be based on the study topic. Each speaker will be given a period of 20 (twenty) minutes of presentation. The speakers are expected to comply with this provision so that each participant will have the opportunity to present his/her paper very well.
Each concurrent session will be led by a moderator (chosen by the Committee). Remaining time of the whole session will be used for discussion and would be guided by the moderator / discussant.
The Committee will provide facilities necessary to do a presentation such as computer, LCD, and an abstract pieces of paper. Each speaker who give presentation will receive a certificate.
The best papers from each field of study will be selected. The best speaker of all will get a prize money of Rp 2,000,000.00. The announcement and prize presentation ceremony conducted at the Closing Ceremony.
Information on participation and registration, please contact:
Secretariat Committee of the International Seminar & Conference 2010 Faculty of Economics UNJ Building R lt.2 Jl. Rawamangun Muka, Jakarta 13 220
Fax: +62 21 470 3517
Tel: +62 21 470 3517