â€œPatents in a Knowledge Economyâ€ - A focus on US Patents and Its Technology Market (US patents)
Venue: Chancery Pavilion
|Event Date/Time: Sep 22, 2010||End Date/Time: Sep 22, 2010|
|Registration Date: Sep 20, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 20, 2010|
Finnegan LLP USA, the largest law firm in the world focusing solely on U.S. Intellectual property law, in association with Innomantra Consulting a global Innovation and Intellectual Property Management consulting firm, will host a one-day workshop on above theme.
The workshop will focus on the importance of intellectual property in todayâ€™s global economy, and highlight issues and concerns related to protecting and enforcing intellectual property rights in the U.S. The speakers are professionals with years of experience in patent portfolio development, business strategies, patent procurement, and patent litigation. The workshop will include interactive sessions, engaging audience participation, and case studies(Do it yourself methodlogy) to reinforce key concepts.
The topics covered are :
1. Procurement of Patents in the U.S
2. Name of the Game is Claims - Tips and Tricks
3. Patent Enforcement in the U.S
4. Patent Valuation for Todayâ€™s Businesses
5. Business Strategies For IP Due Diligence 6.Indian Major IT Companies and Its Patent Portfolio - Sharing an exclusive study 7.A Panel Discussion:Penetration to US Technology Licensing Market-What Indian companies need to have and do for a larger footprint?
A great opportunity to learn from the field experts !
Please visit to know us more : www.innomantra.com / www.finnegan.com