Health Reforms Internal Claims and Appeals New Rules-Changes You Must Make Now
Venue: Your Office
|Event Date/Time: Sep 29, 2010||End Date/Time: Sep 29, 2010|
The new rules establish procedures for claim and appeal reviews, and impose new definitions, timelines, standards of conduct and penalties for failing to follow the rules.
The federal agencies that issued the rules (DOL, HHS, and IRS) say the rules are designed to ensure that claimants receive full, fair, and independent reviews.
This interactive webinar will help you understand all of the changes you need to make and by when, and help you understand the exceptions to the regulations as well.
* The impact the new rules have on current internal claims review and appeal procedures
* What a â€œclaimâ€ is for purposes of both internal and external review
* The rules regarding external review procedures for self-funded health plans
* Administrative issues raised by the new rules and how to solve them
Attendees Who Will Benefit From This Webinar Include:
* Employee Benefits Professionals
* Plan Administrators
* Third-party Administrators (TPAs)
* Human Resources Managers who oversee employee benefit plans
* Corporate Counsel
* Health Plan Actuaries
* Anyone who works on healthcare plans and plan administration