Navigating Differences in a Changing World: Dialogues on Diversity, Culture, and Identity
Venue: Washington Marriott
|Event Date/Time: Nov 10, 2010||End Date/Time: Nov 13, 2010|
|Registration Date: Nov 01, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 08, 2010|
* Trends and insights from plenary gatherings are balanced with deeper learning from small group and intensive workshops.
* Issues of currency are explored in the context of the underlying principles of multicultural competence.
* Intellectual analysis is matched with emotional awareness.
NMCI and FWIâ€™s fall 2010 Diversity Leadership Conference, Navigating Differences in a Changing World: Dialogues on Diversity, Culture, and Identity, focuses on the power of dialogue in soothing, navigating, and leveraging the vortex of our nationâ€™s dynamic shifts in demographics, in perspectives, and in experiences.
Over the course of four days, the conference will:
* Present new data critical to your work
* Build skills that improve cross-cultural and cross-ideological communications
* Provide tools for creating and maintaining inclusive workplaces
* Prepare your organization for the challenges and opportunities ahead
The Diversity Leadership Conference draws national and international emerging and established leaders in diversity and inclusion. Professionals dedicated to diversity and inclusion who work in the nonprofit, education, government, and corporate sectors attend, including diversity practitioners, human resource professionals, trainers and consultants, and other managers and administrators who are active, or interested in, creating a more inclusive world.