The International Medical Distributor Meeting - Cardiovascular (IMDM)
Venue: Budapest Marriott Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jan 19, 2011||End Date/Time: Jan 21, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 14, 2010|
IMDM is a leading international medical technology partnering conference, offering new collaborative opportunities to innovative medical technology providers and professional medical device distributors. The aim is to give medical device technology manufacturers and professional distributors from around the world a chance to identify and initiate strategic relationships via individual Face-to-Face B2B meetings.
This first event will be focusing on all interventional & surgical fields related to the Cardio, Neuro & Vascular arena. The following will be the main topics of focus:
1. Cardiac surgery
2. Interventional cardiology
5. Vascular surgery
7. CathLab equipment
The Event will Comprise of the Following:
1. A high level presentation parade by cardiovascular medical technology innovators, preselected by the organizing committee
2. Selected leading cardiovascular medical distributors who are looking for new companies to represent.
3. Effective networking opportunities.
4. Multiple companies and technologies plenary panels â€“ to meet the potential companies to better understand their technologies and the business potential and opportunities.
5. Special event system to identify attendees and plan private B2B meetings in advance â€“ all without schedule overlap or program interrupt.