Production Optimisation Week Asia 2011 (POWA 2011)
Venue: Kuala Lumpur
|Event Date/Time: Jul 25, 2011||End Date/Time: Jul 29, 2011|
Steep decline rates and the slow pace of new discoveries are forcing oil and gas operators like you to focus on efficiency of your production.
With your engineering challenges getting more and more technically difficult, there is a big need to renew commitment to maximising efficiency, production, profitability and safety across your production operations.
Reservoir, drilling, completions, production and petroleum engineers need to work together to maximise production from existing fields, many of which are maturing.
Every mature field has unique characteristics, and often several viable options are available for revitalisation. Once a decision is made to implement a particular revitalisation option, it is very expensive to change course and attempt an alternative solution. Therefore, it is imperative to minimise the risk of pursuing a wrong alternative.
You need to:
- Increase your level of certainty in your reservoirs through cutting-edge techniques and technologies
- Enhance your production capacities and production availability based on global benchmarks in production engineering
- Achieve your desired results for your vertical, horizontal and multilateral wells through drilling, completions and stimulation opportunities
Production Optimisation Week Asia (25-29 July 2011, Kuala Lumpur) is the ONLY platform that provides you with a comprehensive, multidisciplinary platform, highlighting the breadth and depth of information and previous experience you need to increase your production effectiveness and efficiency, combining reservoir engineering, production engineering and completions engineering.
Register in one of these 4 easy ways:
- Call +65 6844 2080
- Fax +65 6844 2060
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit arcmediaglobal.com/powa