Medicinal Chemistry Conference 2011
Venue: Dreams Vacation
|Event Date/Time: Feb 22, 2011||End Date/Time: Feb 25, 2011|
The conference program has been created around five key themes that cover the scientific, technological and operational tools modern medicinal chemists need to design both efficiently and effectively:
* Design Space: new thinking in multi-objective design, tactics to reduce toxicity risk and optimize ADME and CNS properties.
* Allosteric modulation: New opportunities for GPCRs, kinases, ion channels and enzymes.
* Pharmacodynamics: Exploiting binding kinetics and thermodynamics in design of best-in-class compounds.
* Operational Space: increasing productivity through agile management, out-sourcing and open innovation approaches.
* Emerging concepts and method in drug discovery: fragment-based drug design, chemoproteomics, polypharmacology.