Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Conference 2011
Venue: The Ocean Coral
|Event Date/Time: Dec 01, 2011||End Date/Time: Dec 05, 2011|
This conference will focus on modern aspects and new developments of hydrogen, fuel cells and their applications and will cover the following areas:
Theme 1: Hydrogen Production and Materials
* Chemical (Thermochemical, Biochemical etc)
Theme 2: Materials for Hydrogen Storage
* Liquid Hydrogen
* Compressed Gas
Theme 3: Fuel Cell Research & Development
* Fuel Cell Materials (catalysts, electrolytes, electrodes, bipolar plates, etc)
* Fuel Cell Designs and Stacks
* Fuel Cell Systems (Balance of Plants and System Integration)
* Fuel Cell Modelling
* Fuel Cell Manufacturing
Theme 4: Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Applications.
* Residential & Commercial Applications
* Portable Applications
* Transportation Applications
Theme 5: Hydrogen Safety Engineering.
* Safety of Hydrogen Production, Storage, and Distribution
* Hydrogen-Powered Vehicles and Infrastructure
* Hydrogen Safety Technologies and Devices for Indoor Use of Fuel Cells
* Releases, Dispersion, Ignitions, Jet Fires, Deflagrations, Detonations
Carefully selected Plenary and Invited lectures from distinguished researchers from all over the world are the core features of the hydrogen and fuel cell conference.
Presentations from contributed abstracts and a poster session for delegates will be available.
The chairman strongly encourages participation in scientific discussions in a relaxed atmosphere as well as the participation of younger engineers and scientists.