Ensuring Clery Act Compliance
Venue: Online Webcast
|Event Date/Time: Jan 26, 2011|
October 2010 marks the first time your institution's Jeanne Clery Act crime disclosure reports must meet the standards set by the new 2009 regulations. Failure to comply with these revisions can result in costly civil penalties, intense negative publicity, and suspension from federal aid programs. Now is the time to reassess if your institution is meeting its regulatory requirements moving forward.
Join us online for a comprehensive look at how to meet your ongoing Clery obligations. With an eye on the effects of the revised regulations, you will learn about:
* Annual report requirements, including filing
* Clery crime classification definitions and incident tabulation
* Daily crime log needs
* Dealing with multi-campus and quasi-campus issues
* Creating a compliance team and addressing a program review
* Using Department of Education resources to stay out of trouble
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The event will address the Clery reporting requirements that affect the responsibilities of campus police/security personnel, student affairs professionals, and legal counsel. Participants will learn how to stay in compliance with their daily and annual reporting obligations.