Fourth International Conference Successful Communication Starts from Within 2010: Engaged Employees
Venue: Radisson Blu Grand Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Sep 29, 2010||End Date/Time: Oct 01, 2010|
|Registration Date: Sep 29, 2010|
In 2010 we felt the second hit of the economic crisis - lower budgets, less investments, more cautious marketing solutions. This reflected directly on the work of employees and their motivation.
In order to find adequate answers to the challenging situation the Fourth International Conference "Successful Communication Starts from Within 2010" will focus on employee engagement - what should the communication with them be in order to create a sense of loyalty and belonging and to motivate the accomplishment of organizational goals, what instruments can we use to measure engagement, what effective communication techniques can we use to accomplish employee engagement.
- John Smythe (Engage for Change, UK) - The Business Case for Employee Engagement
- Sean Trainor (Ãœber Engagement, UK) - Uberview - an integrated approach to engaging people in your brand
- Svetla Simidchieva (Monday Insight, strategic partner of Hewitt Associates for Bulgaria) - Employee engagement in Bulgaria - from data and analysis to strategy and action
- Kevin Ruck (PR Academy, UK) - Measuring employee engagement and why some of the standard measures used by Internal Communicators may be missing the point
- Case studies from Bulgaria
- Q&A Sessions