V International Scientific Conference Practical Psychology: from basic research to innovation (Practical Psychology)
|Event Date/Time: Nov 19, 2010||End Date/Time: Nov 19, 2010|
|Registration Date: Oct 19, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 15, 2010|
|Abstract Submission Date: Oct 15, 2010|
Academy of Social and Educational Technology
Department of educational and developmental psychology
V International Scientific Conference
from basic research to innovation "
We invite you to participate in the V International Scientific and Practical Conference "PRACTICAL PSYCHOLOGY: FROM BASIC RESEARCH TO INNOVATION", to be held November 19, 2010 (with the printing and mailing materials).
Scientific-practical conference is designed for a broad exchange of scientific ideas, views and experience on practical implementation of the results of psychological and educational research in various spheres of life. To participate in the conference are invited scholars, university professors, graduate students, doctoral students, practicing psychologists included in the research, as well as professionals with an interest in the issues being addressed.
1. Priority directions of modern practical psychology.
2. Personality change in a changing living space.
3. Psychology of family relations: the formation and correction.
4. Meaning of Life and value priorities in creating and maintaining psychological health-sky.
5. The role and place of psychology in the innovation processes of the education system in modern Russia.
6. Innovative approaches to psychological counseling deviant personality.
7. Identity of the child as an object of psychological research and advisory services.
8. Improving the vocational competency foundations of modern identity.
The conference will be held the International Competition of student's scientific publications "Students' Science for psychological practice " (The winning student competition will be published for free in the proceedings of the conference). The volume of student paper - 3 pages
All submitted materials will be presented for discussion by the steering committee, which reserves the right to select articles. After the conference within a month fee-ship conference materials will be sent to the authors, who paid the fee.
Materials are accepted until October 15, 2010 in electronic form on magnetic media. Magnetic media is required in case of sending materials by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. with mandatory compliance on the technical requirements and completing this application for participation. When sending articles remember to include in your email program request notification of receipt of your message. After receiving information about the acceptance of an article for publication, the application must be closed and drink a scanned copy of the receipt.
Application and articles received after that date will not be accepted.
Working language: Russian, English.
Technical requirements for items:
1. Articles are formatted doc, rtf, made in the text editor Word for Windows - 97/98-2007, without the Styles and Formatting. The volume of not less than 3 pages.
2. Page Setup: A4, left margin - 2 cm, right - 2 cm, upper - 2 cm, bottom - 2 cm, without kolontitu crystals. Text options: font Times New Roman, size - 14, one and a half the interval, the red line - 1,27 cm allowed in bold, italics, are not permitted allocation of capital (capital) letters, and underscores.
3. At the beginning of the text aligned "center" title of the article is placed (the point at the end of the header is not set). Below, you must specify the full name of the author, the full name of the university (in brackets - an abbreviation), and city. For student work, you must specify Name of the supervisor, his academic degree and academic status (academic degrees and titles supervisors are written without abbreviations - in full, for example: "Ph.D., Associate Professor" or "Doctor of Social Sciences, Professor" ).
Footnotes in the text in square brackets (eg [3, pp. 213]), in the end of the article - "List of literature algebra" (in alphabetical order) which must be completed according to GOST R 7.0.5-2008 (see references http://www.ispu.ru/files/u2/gost_P_7_0_5_-2008.pdf, http://uraledu.ru/node/24774), not more than 5 sources.
The text is not permitted drawings, graphs, charts and histograms. Allowed the table in the doc.
4. Articles stored in a file in Word format under its own name, for example, "Ivanov SP".
5. In one letter, together with the article the second attached file in Word, whose name is with-out your name, written by Russian or Latin letters and the words "Application Form" (for example, "Ivanov SP-Application"), send the completed questionnaire (Form attached).
6. Lyrics refereed nature will not be considered.
Please carefully read the technical requirements for the articles!
Registration fee is 110 rubles (3 euro) per page. Fees to indicate the title of the conference should be listed on the University account (receipt with the details attached):
Organizing committee: 392622, Tambov, International st., 33, Tambov State University named after G.R. Derzhavin, Department of educational and developmental psychology
Tel.: 8-910-654-40-00 (Irina Aleshina) 8-920-475-38-01 (Alena Andreeva)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Participation in the conference
Place of Work
(For students - Place of study (college, department, course))
Address (including postal code) to send the book
Contact telephone numbers
Section to which the article
Only for students participating in the contest:
Full name of your supervisor (completely), its degree, rank, position (no abbreviations)
Contact telephone supervisor;
Chairman of the Organizing Committee â€“Doctor of Psychology n, Professor, Head. Department of educational and developmental psychology Eugene Uvarov
Co-Chair of the Organizing Committee - Doctor of Doctor of Pedagogy,Professor Mikhail Starov.
Conference Coordinator - k.psh.n, Associate Professor Irina Aleshin.
Candidate of Psychological Science Natalia Vyazovova;
Candidate of Psychological Science Elena Dyachkova;
Candidate of Psychological Science Lyubovâ€™ Egorova;
Ph.D., Nikolay Ilyin;
Ph.D., Natalia Nikolyukina ;
Candidate of Psychological Science Inessa Smolyarchuk;
Candidate of Psychological Science Alena Andreeva.