Virtualisation & Cloud Computing Executive Summit UK
|Event Date/Time: Nov 29, 2010||End Date/Time: Nov 30, 2010|
29 - 30 November 2010
The Forest of Arden Hotel & Spa, Warwickshire, UK
With 'next stage' Virtualisation now firmly on the agenda, IT and business leaders are now looking to the cloud to increase agility throughout their organisations.
The 4th in our UK series of Virtualisation & Cloud Executive Summits brings together senior executives and analysts to network and learn from the latest case studies and develop their own nimble 'on demand' infrastructure.
The conference is to be held at the luxurious Forest of Arden Hotel and Spa and all qualified delegates enjoy complimentary entry to the conference and a deluxe hospitality package including all meals and accommodation.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- Managing, protecting and leveraging the virtual infrastructure
- How to effectively implement large scale desktop virtualisation projects
- The building blocks to invest in now for a smooth transition to the cloud
- How to use virtualisation to increase service levels in a time of austerity
- What can we learn and how can we benefit from government's G-Cloud
- In what areas have early cloud adopters seen success and what pitfalls to look out for