Training, Coaching and Competency Development (TCCD)
Venue: Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur
|Event Date/Time: Nov 11, 2010||End Date/Time: Nov 12, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 08, 2010|
What if we train them and they leave? What if you donâ€™t and they stay?â€
Those organisations that understand the benefits of offering comprehensive development programs for staff at all levels and in all job roles have a major competitive advantage in their market. Understanding the benefits is the first step but the most important step is knowing how to deliver effective programs that get results. This practical workshop will help you to maximise your ability to use training and coaching to develop the right competencies for your people with the minimum of effort and in a cost effective manner.
Day 1 of the program will focus on all aspects of training, from designing a corporate training philosophy to updating the classroom training experience and training your trainers. Day 2 of the program moves to the area of coaching, looking at how it integrates with the training function, measuring coaching outcomes and getting your coaches to work at their best.
Key workshop highlights include:
* Understanding why traditional recruitment strategies and methods are not as effective as they used to be and hear global case studies on innovative recruitment methods
* Managing the varied demands of different generations at your workplace
* Identify the key motivational factors and how to manage them
* Employer branding: analyzing your brand for strengths, weaknesses and gaps as it relates to employment
* Creating engaging job roles and assess your organisationâ€™s conversational culture to increase retention
* Develop a detailed action plan to put in place your recruitment, retention and succession planning strategies and make it work for your organization