Military Flight Training 2011
|Event Date/Time: Feb 09, 2011||End Date/Time: Feb 10, 2011|
- interested in gaining insight into the challenges and solutions faced by air force training commands globally in times of economic austerity
- or looking to spend 12+ hours networking with the world's leading military flight training commanders to add value to your business
make sure you register on the next running of Military Flight Training conference, to be on 9th - 10th February 2011 (pre-conference focus day: 8th February) in London, UK.
As a delegate at this event you will hear from more military flight training commanders than ever before, providing you with an ideal opportunity to analyse training initiatives involving fast jet, rotary wing, multi-engine and UAV's. Commanders of key military flight training programs including AEJPT, ENJJPT, AJeTS and MFTS amongst others will be presenting at the event. In addition the conference shall also play host to military flight training commanders from the emerging markets seeking to improve their capabilities and discuss their experiences in delivering top-class aircrew throughout the training pipeline. Visit http://bit.ly/ccsBOe for further details.
7 Reasons Why You Cannot Miss Military Flight Training 2011:
1) Benchmark your training processes with leading military flight training commanders from across four continents and learn how to deliver a cost-effective mix of live, simulated and classroom based training for top-class aircrew
2) Meet and network with industry leaders and hear about the solutions they offer to improve the capabilities of your flight training initiatives
3) Meet more decision makers from military flight training programs across more Air Forces than any other event globally, allowing you an unparalleled opportunity to increase your military contacts
4) Benefit from over 12+ hours of networking with key military flight training commanders and decision makers
from across the globe allowing you an opportunity to discuss training objectives, initiatives and cost-minimization strategies as well as providing you with unparalleled networking potential with a variety of potential clients
4) Participate in a dedicated UAV training focus day allowing you to gauge the performance and operational experiences of leading UAV training initiatives from the US, UK, Canada and beyond
5) Participate in a 10th anniversary military flight training commanders dinner and engage in valuable networking outside of the main conference proceedings
6) Raise your profile as the product leader at this established event and position yourself advantageously in front of military flight and simulation training program managers from across the globe
7) Benefit from a strictly enforced end-user to vendor ratio means you will profit from a more intimate environment for networking and knowledge sharing
For further details including the confirmed speakers list, visit http://bit.ly/ccsBOe.
Visit www.militaryflighttraining.com now and download, for free, a variety of resources such as articles, news, presentations.
Tel: 0800 652 2363 or +44 (0)20 7368 9300
Fax: +44 (0)20 7368 9301