Sonoran Bank Small Business Lending Seminar
Venue: Lexington Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 19, 2010||End Date/Time: Oct 19, 2010|
|Registration Date: Oct 18, 2010|
- Lisa Alberti from the Small Business Finance CDC will speak about SBA 504 Loans.
- Steve Johnston from Legis Commercial Capital will be covering 7aSBA Loans.
- Steven J. Parker CPA, The Alt Key, PLLC will be addressing Tax Strategies for small business owners.
WHAT: - Seminar to provide information on the small business lending environment, specifically
H.R. 5297 the Small Business Jobs and Credit Act of 2010
- RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sonoran Bank at (602) 393- 6950
- SPACE IS LIMITED
- FREE continental breakfast served
WHEN: - Tuesday, October 19, 2010
- Breakfast and check in (8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.)
- Presentations by on SBA Financing. (8:30 a.m. â€“ 9:30 a.m.)
- Networking (9:30 a.m. â€“ 10:00 a.m.)
COST: - FREE and open to all Valley businesses
- Attendees do not have to be a customer of Sonoran Bank
- Attendees will NOT be required to complete applications
WHERE: Lexington Central Phoenix
1100 N. Central Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Dedicated to the helping the Valleyâ€™s business community grow, Sonoran Bank presents its seminar to discuss the small business loan lending environment with a focus on how H.R. 5297 the Small Business Jobs and Credit Act of 2010 will impact small businesses. Local experts that include Lisa Alberti from the Small Business Finance CDC, Steve Johnson from Legis Commercial Capital, and Steve J. Parker CPA will be on hand to answer questions and provide information for Valley entrepreneurs. The goal of the event is for attendees to walk away more informed about the banking and loan environment, so they can take advantage of the new lending conditions. For additional information about the event or to register for a media pass contact Daniel Moran at PRfect Media at (480) 706-6880 x122 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Local business owners and professionals can RSVP for the event by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting Sonoran Bank at 602.393.6950.