Digital Content Monetization West (DCM West)
Venue: Los Angeles
|Event Date/Time: Feb 28, 2011||End Date/Time: Mar 02, 2011|
The pan-industry media & entertainment focus ensures that you learn what people in similar roles: they sell rich media content to similar audiences, so find out what they are doing to drive sustainable revenues from multi-platform content.
You'll network at the highest level with SVPs, Chief Digital Officers and CTOs of content-rich organizations in Film, Sports, TV, Publishing, Games and Music. This is more than just making new contacts - this is your opportunity to find out how your strategies compare with the leading brains in the business.
Topics will include:
* Creating new cross industry partnerships to drive revenue in a digital world
* Proven business models to monetize content across multiple digital platforms
* Social media: how can you use it to grow the audience revenue for your digital projects?
* Fast tracking the monetizing of mobile: production and distribution of profitable mobile content
* Apps that generate revenue create profit
* Metrics: keys to determining the real value of your digital content
* Successfully applying the freemium business model to drive revenue and increase loyalty
* Online and mobile game success: lessons for every media company
* Metadata strategies to drive commercialization of your digital content
* Managing user generated content: capitalizing on the opportunities: minimizing the threats
* Monetizing content for children and tweens
* Using DRM to drive revenue from the most lucrative rights
* How to create successful digital brands that engage the female consumer?
* Using digital media to enhance and drive revenue to the live events experience