Price and Cost Analysis Course
Venue: Kuala Lumpur
|Event Date/Time: Nov 10, 2011||End Date/Time: Nov 11, 2011|
Price & Cost Analysis in Supply Management teaches the fundamentals of cost analysis techniques so that to effectively evaluate supplier proposals.
We will define the concepts of price analysis, cost analysis, and best value. Examples of effective tools and techniques will be considered in the analysis of direct labor, materials, overhead, G&A costs, profit and profit margins.
7 Key Benefits of This Price and Cost Analysis Course
* Â» Know the difference between cost and price analysis
* Â» Determine the criteria for selecting the analysis type
* Â» Learn the many methods of price analysis
* Â» Master the different methods of cost analysis with particular emphasis on developing "should cost"
* Â» Understand Total Cost of Ownership concepts and its powerful implications on you as a purchaser
* Â» Learn the types of TCO systems
* Â» Approaches to implementing TCO analysis