Understanding Purchasing & Supply Contracts
Venue: Kuala Lumpur
|Event Date/Time: Nov 10, 2011||End Date/Time: Nov 11, 2011|
* Â» Are you concerned that your current purÃ‚Âchasing contracts are solid enough to protect you?
* Â» Do you have trouble understandÃ‚Âing all the terminology you encounter on some procurement contracts?
* Â» Do you grow suspicious when a buyer or seller insists that certain clauses be included in your contract?
* Â» How do you know what type of contract instrument to use in a given situation?
* Â» Does the term "fine print" send you into a mild state of panic?
If you are thinking about questions like these, chances are you are not alone. The Contract Seminar "Understanding Purchasing & Supply Contracts" is indeed a "practicum" which can not only help you generate the kinds of contracts you need for a variety of situations but also help you scrutinize those contracts that come to you from other sources. You will get detailed explanations and illustraÃ‚Âtions involving the use of contract clauses in such a way that you will be able to apply your new-found knowledge to your own contractual environment.
You will learn, for example, that virtually all "rules" can be varied by agreement you can have any contract you can negotiate since the "law" does not tell you what the contract must say.