VipIMAGE 2011 - III ECCOMAS THEMATIC CONFERENCE ON COMPUTATIONAL VISION AND MEDICAL IMAGE PROCESSING (ECCOMAS VipIMAGE 201)
Venue: Marina Hotel & Spa, OlhÃ£o
|Event Date/Time: Oct 12, 2011||End Date/Time: Oct 14, 2011|
|Registration Date: Oct 14, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: May 31, 2011|
|Abstract Submission Date: Mar 15, 2011|
|Paper Submission Date: Jun 15, 2011|
Possible Topics (not limited to)
- Signal and Image Processing
- Computational Vision
- Medical Imaging
- Physics of Medical Imaging
- Tracking and Analysis of Movement
- Simulation and Modeling
- Image Acquisition
- Shape Reconstruction
- Objects Segmentation, Matching, Simulation
- Data Interpolation, Registration, Acquisition and Compression
- 3D Vision
- Virtual Reality
- Software Development for Image Processing and Analysis
- Computer Aided Diagnosis, Surgery, Therapy, and Treatment
- Computational Bioimaging and Visualization
- Telemedicine Systems and their Applications
- Armando J. Pinho - University of Aveiro, Portugal
- Irene M. Gamba - The University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Marc Pollefeys - ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Marc Thiriet - Universite Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris VI), France
- Xavier Roca MarvÃ - Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain
- Stan Sclaroff - Boston University, USA
Proposals to organize Thematic Session within VipIMAGE 2011 are mostly welcome.
The organizers of the selected thematic sessions will be included in the conference scientific committee and will have a reduced registration fee. They will be responsible for the dissemination of their thematic session, may invite expertise researchers to have invited keynotes during their session and will participate in the review process of the submitted contributions.
Proposals for Thematic Sessions should be submitted by email to the conference co-chairs (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
The proceedings book will be published by the Taylor & Francis Group.
The organizers will encourage the submission of extended versions of the accepted papers to related International Journals; in particular, for special issues dedicated to the conference.
As what happened with the first two editions of VipIMAGE, a book with 20 invited works from the most important ones presented in VipIMAGE2011 will be published by Springer.
- Deadline for Thematic Sessions proposals: 15th January 2011
- Thematic Sessions notification: 31th January 2011
- Deadline for Extended Abstracts: 15th March 2011
- Authors Notification: 15th April 2011
- Deadline for Lectures and Papers: 15th June 2011
We are looking forward to see you in Algarve next year.
JoÃ£o Manuel R. S. Tavares
Renato Natal Jorge
PS. For further details please see the conference website at: www.fe.up.pt/~vipimage