8th MENA Olefins & Polyolefins
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Nov 09, 2010||End Date/Time: Nov 10, 2010|
Another player with new capacities coming on is Borouge , around which 8.5m tones/year cracking capacity is expected to be onstream. (www.arabianbusiness.com, June 2010).
It has not been an easy road for these Middle East players and they are proving more resilient amid challenges of limited feedstock supplies, volatile economic situation, EPC costs, etc. How will the market dynamics shape up next year? What are the challenges and strategies to compete in the global arena?
China and India are crucial markets as they are buyers of the olefins and polyolefins products whilst producing their own. Despite recent global economic slowdown, the two economic giants are still showing amazing growth and demand but can they continue to absorb the Middle East capacities?
The search for growth continues and other markets that are creating a buzz are the Turkish market and Africa markets. Turkey, one of the important upcoming manufacturing sites in Europe, is particularly interesting. Having a limited local production, Turkey has to import most of its polyolefins to meet their increasing demand. How will the polyolefins consumption trends shape up in the mid-long term?
The African polyolefins markets continue to draw interest due to their close proximity to Middle East. Evaluate how these markets will evolve despite immense challenges.
While forecasting demand trends and gathering market insights are vital success factors, players will also need to know the best logistics and supply chain solutions to bring their products to their customers efficiently. What are the optimal solutions available? Learn how you can devise innovative strategies to meet your logistics challenges.
Explore these and more at CMT's 8th MENA Olefins & Polyolefins Markets Conference. Sign up with your team at www.cmtevents.com today and be part of the action! For further queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasons to attend CMT's 8th MENA Olefins & Polyolefins Markets Conference
- Assess the market dynamics of the MENA olefins & polyolefins scenario
- Update on the latest olefins & polyolefins developments in: Saudi Arabia, Egypt, India & China
- Reviewing Turkey and Africa's appetite for polyolefins
- Gain insight into the MENA BOPP markets
- Challenges & strategies of competing in the Middle East
- Latest plastic pipe markets and developments
- Latest olefin technology development
- Assess the various alternative feedstock options available as gas supplies tighten
- Optimal supply chain management strategies
- Over 6 hours of networking opportunities with the movers and shakers of the industry
You will network with:
- CEOs - MDs - Regional Directors - Commercial Directors - Business Development Directors/Manager - Marketing Managers - Technology Licensing Managers - Marketing Managers - Plant Operation Managers - Corporate Planners - Plastics Converters - Bankers - Packaging film - Logistics/SCM Firms from Petrochemical & chemical industry, polyolefins producers, plastics processors, polymer additives & catalyst companies, EPCs, machinery suppliers, consulting firms and many more.