Know Your Customer - The DEA Due Diligence - Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel.com
Venue: Online Training Webinar
|Event Date/Time: Nov 30, 2010||End Date/Time: Nov 30, 2010|
Why should you attend: Understanding the DEA "Know Your Customer" Policy is important, and the steps suggested in this training will give you a better insight as to what steps should be taken to prevent the illicit use or diversion of any controlled substance and regulated chemical products purchased by a customer. What the presentation does is that it gives you a better understanding of what the suggested regulatory compliance should look like in order to identify those customer orders that should be classified as suspicious in nature and what actions they can take to prevent the diversion of their products by their customers.
Areas Covered in the Session:
* DEA Office Of Diversion Control: This section will familiarize you with the authority given to the Diversion Group when enforcing the laws and regulations pertaining to controlled substances and regulated chemicals.
* Due Diligence: This section provides some suggestions on improving the regulatory compliance of a firm handling Schedules II through V controlled substances and regulated chemical products.
* DEA "know Your Customer" Policy: This section provides a better understanding of what DEA requires from a registrant in order to maintain an effective suspicious ordering process.
* DEA Recordkeeping Requirements: This section covers the required records to be maintained in order to comply with the DEA regulations.
* Customer Files Records: This section provides suggestions on what information should be in a Customerâ€™s File in order to maintain an affection file, especially for a customer whose orders have been identified suspicious in nature.
Who Will Benefit: All corporate members and regulatory compliance and quality assurance personnel of a Manufacturer or Distributor registered with DEA to handle controlled substances and regulated chemical products.