The State of the Economy 2011
Venue: Institute of Directors
|Event Date/Time: Feb 17, 2011|
* Who will be the winners and losers in the global economy?
* What does the future hold for the Euro and the Eurozone?
* How will developing economies affect the global balance of power?
* Examining fiscal policy: is the government on the right track?
* How will financial markets behave in the future? What are the prospects for the UK economy?
Key reasons to attend:
* Hear economic experts share their insight into critical issues
* Keep up to date with the changing environment
* Network with your peers from across a range of industries
* Hear the latest developments in key markets
* Understand how changes to fiscal policy will affect the business world
Confirmed speakers include:
* Andrew Sentance, Bank of England
* Roger Bootle, Capital Economics
* Jim Oâ€™Neill, Goldman Sachs
* Angela Knight, British Bankers Association