Outcomes-Based Academic Assessment Reporting
Venue: Online Webcast
|Event Date/Time: Jan 21, 2011|
Institutional and programmatic assessment activities are often focused on the collection of data, but not always on reaching the right people using a format that is useful, engaging, and accessible. A weak report may cause a good project to get overlooked, have a negative impact on funding, or jeopardize accreditation.
Join us online to learn simple guidelines for developing programmatic and institutional assessment reports that are less cumbersome and will captivate your leaders and stakeholders.
We'll explore how to:
* Identify a variety of reporting options
* Analyze choices that guide reporting decisions
* Tailor your message for different stakeholders
* Evaluate some best practices in reporting methods
* Develop a reporting plan for an assessment project
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Institutional research and assessment professionals who are interested in exploring reporting options and issues will benefit from this webcast.