Running a Meaningful Senior Campaign
Venue: Online Webcast
|Event Date/Time: Apr 26, 2011|
Few members of your graduating class view their senior gift as more than a forgettable, one-off last hurrah. However, through careful planning and thoughtful framing, you can use a senior campaign to simultaneously cultivate lasting relationships with your future donors and educate your students about the importance of giving back.
Join us online to learn how to take your senior gift program to the next level. You will consider how to:
* Define your campaign and set achievable goals
* Make the shift from a physical to a non-physical gift
* Decide when to begin and end your campaign
* Message your campaign effectively
* Form a diverse and dedicated student committee
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Advancement professionals (especially those in alumni relations and annual giving) charged with developing their senior gift efforts will learn the key components to building a meaningful senior campaign that better meets your strategic advancement and student philanthropy goals.