Achieving a Good Death with Dementia: Best Practice and Innovations in the Current Climate (GDD)
Venue: 15 Hatfields
|Event Date/Time: Dec 08, 2010||End Date/Time: Dec 08, 2010|
quality care is central to the National Dementia Strategy. The National Council for Palliative Careâ€™s
Dementia Project aims to bring the two together to really improve care for dementia patients.
This partnership event between the National Council for Palliative Care, Dying Matters, Dementia UK and
the Alzheimerâ€™s Society will light the way forward for anyone involved in caring for people with dementia
and provide valuable good practice examples.
This conference will:
- Highlight the important issues for people with dementia nearing the end of their life.
- Discuss the policy context for the development of palliative and end of life care for people with dementia.
- Explore and share examples of innovations and best practice in palliative and end of life care from around the country.
- Create an opportunity to discuss some of the related ethical issues.
- Provide a valuable forum for people working in dementia care and end of life care.