EU-Russia Air Transport: New horizons
|Event Date/Time: Nov 29, 2010||End Date/Time: Nov 30, 2010|
|Registration Date: Nov 26, 2010|
Regulatory authorities as well as airlines are aiming to develop EU-Russia aviation relations in-line with international norms. If they get it right this has the potential to yield huge economic benefits. Working together, the two aviation communities can generate improved market opportunities, ensure compliance with each otherâ€™s laws, promote convergence of aviation laws, and establish joint mechanisms for co-operation on security, safety and environmental standards.
5th international conference EU-Russia Air Transport: New Horizons aims to highlight obstacles in the way of EU-Russian air transport business development, and to generate recommendations to help officials and market players to enhance co-operation.
Who should attend:
regulatory and government officials, CEOs of the leading airlines, senior management of airports and air traffic control organizations, professional association experts, industry suppliers, service providers, financiers and investors, market analysts and specialist media from the EU and Russia.
Key issues of the conference:
* Political and economic aspects of Russian and European business.
* Government regulation of air transport in Europe and Russia: time for changes.
* New directions of cooperation of airlines.
* Market services to air transport: post-crisis transformation.
* Market recovery phase: challenges and threats for the airline industry.