National Association of Elementary School Principals 2011 Annual Convention and Exposition (NAESP2011)
Venue: Tampa Convention Center
|Event Date/Time: Apr 07, 2011||End Date/Time: Apr 10, 2011|
|Registration Date: Feb 28, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 31, 2010|
Whether you are a veteran principal, aspiring principal, teacher or a first-time attendee, youâ€™ll take back practical ideas and a renewed commitment to help your teachers accomplish the important work ahead.
The three-day convention includes everything you need to become a more effective leader.
ï‚§ Inspirational General Session speakers
ï‚§ Topical sessions and workshops covering all facet of leadership
ï‚§ Enhanced programming in transforming school culture
ï‚§ New products and services showcased at the NAESP Exposition
ï‚§ Numerous opportunities to network and collaborate with your peers
ï‚§ Energizing special events
We believe that by coming together, sharing knowledge, and defining our leadership roles, we can advance student achievement and improve public education across the country.
Join a nationwide network of elementary and middle-level principals at the 2011 NAESP Annual Convention. There is no better way to demonstrate you are accountable to your community and committed to leading the way forward in your school.
The 2011 Annual Convention is packed with educational opportunities that will teach you real-world lessons to help you better define your leadership role, be accountable to your community, work cooperatively with your staff, and promote 21st century learning outcomes in your school.
By joining thousands of your colleagues at NAESPâ€™s Annual Convention, you are demonstrating your commitment to improving public education across the country, enhancing your schoolâ€™s performance and starting and important ongoing dialogue with your community back home.
With that in mind, the 2011 NAESP Annual Convention features a fresh selection of expert speakers, top-notch educational sessions and workshops, intended to strengthen your principalship skills.
Extended Learning Sessions
Knowledge Network Sessions
NAESPâ€™s Annual Convention includes special events to round out your convention experience. Whether you would like to meet with representatives from state associations to learn about available positions, or exchange success stories and proven strategies at special events, thereâ€™s something for everyone in Tampa!
Community Service Day
NAESP Presidentâ€™s Celebration
Products and services that will save your school time and money!
The 2011 NAESP Exposition will feature more than 250 companies, all in one place, and all eager to show off their best products and services. Whatever your schoolâ€™s need, youâ€™ll find a solution for it here. Youâ€™ll also be inspired the all of the new and innovative ideas on display.
Be sure to visit the popular NAESP Central Resource Center and the Health and Wellness Pavilion. Weâ€™ve included four hours of exclusive exhibit hall time, so youâ€™ll have plenty of time to see the array of products and services on the exhibit floor.
As always, the exhibit hall will not be open during the General Sessions so you wonâ€™t have to make a choice between listening to our first rate speakers and exploring the exhibit hall â€“ youâ€™ll have time to do both!
Friday, April 8, 11:30 AM â€“ 4:30 PM (Exclusive hours are 11:30 AM â€“ 1:30 PM)
Saturday, April 9, 11:00 AM â€“ 4:00 PM (Exclusive hours are 11:00 AM â€“ 1:00PM)
7 Ways You Save by Attending NAESP's Convention
1. Our low registration rate gets you everything the convention has to offer: expert speakers, extended sessions, breakouts, concurrent sessions, exhibits, receptions, and moreâ€”all included with no add-on costs. Your savings: At $325 for the advance rate for NAESP members, itâ€™s the best deal available anywhere!
2. Programming on the weekendâ€”so you miss very little school time. Your savings: Priceless! Your time is worth too much to you for us to assign it a dollar value.
3. Top education speakersâ€”all in one place at one event. Your savings: At least $1,000 if you had to attend 2 or 3 conferences to learn from them all.
4. An easy-to-get-to location. Easy to access by air, car, or train, Tampa is home to two international airports (Tampa International and St. Petersburg/Clearwater International). Also, NAESP has partnered for discounted air and car rental rates. Your savings: With American Airlines (5% off any published fare) and Avis (up to 30% off).
5. Cost-effective hotel accommodations. Weâ€™ve locked in discounted hotel rates to make your stay affordable. Your savings: Up to $130 per night when you stay at one of the three conveniently located official hotels.
6. Make it a family vacation too. While you learn, network, and share, your family or guest can enjoy all the treasures of the Tampa Bay area, many at discounted rates. Your savings: $10-$20 off the entrance fee at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, just to name one discount.
7. Best of allâ€”save on learning! Register before Feb. 28 to get the best deal right now! Your savings: More than 15% off the late feeâ€”thatâ€™s $60 for members!