Transport Week 2011 (TW2011)
|Event Date/Time: Mar 01, 2011||End Date/Time: Mar 03, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 14, 2011|
During Transport Week 2011 most important topics about transportation market will be discussed:
- Changes in the structure and directions of trade â€“ impact of China, Russia, Central Europe
- New transport corridors on the map of Europe â€“ impact on transportation sector
- Did the crisis change anything? Lesson learned
- Central & Eastern Europe - directions of cargo flows â€“ thru Baltic, North Sea, Black Sea or Adriatic?
- Integration of sea and land transport - intermodal, port operators, shipping lines
- Ro-Ro, Lo-Lo or road transport: Baltic - United Kingdom, Baltic - Spain and Portugal
5th edition of the international Baltic Ro-Ro & Ferry Conference is an event
addressed to companies and organizations representing maritime and roro
carriers sector. Year by year, over 80 decision makers from Baltic Sea
Region specialized in maritime sector participate in this meaningful
Conference. Moreover, the 3rd edition of the Baltic Ro-Ro & Ferry Conference
was organized in Stockholm Cruise Center (Stockholm, Sweden).
Every year the international Baltic Container Conference gathers over 100
representatives from maritime transport sector. High essential level of the
Conference, topical issues, rich source of knowledge, important persons from
the transport sector, possibility to establish valuable business relations
and to present your company are the greatest advantages of the 5th edition
of the international Baltic Container Conference.
4th edition of the international RailPort Conference is an event addressed
to companies and organizations representing railway sector and combined
transport. Yearly the Conference is attended by over 80 representatives from
all over Europe specialized in railway transport.
Transport Week 2011 is not only place of conferences. It is also place of free panel discussions, exhibition and Gala Diner, which will take place on 2nd of March.
We hope that you will find the Transport Week 2011 as very interesting event. We are about to gather 500 representatives from the transportation sector.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.