Excel Spreadsheets - Develop and Validate to Eliminate 483s - Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel
Venue: Online Training Webinar
|Event Date/Time: Jan 27, 2011||End Date/Time: Jan 27, 2011|
What makes this session unique is the combination of step-by-step instructions and the hands on workings of each participant. Bring your laptop and use Excel for your own needs. This session will make you a better Excel user, saving you time and costs.
Areas Covered in the Session:
* Become compliance when using Excel spreadsheets for GxP data.
* Reduce validation time and costs.
* Increase compliance while lowering resource needs.
* Avoid 483s and Warning Letters.
* Understand what validation documentation is required.
* How to use Excel's audit trail.
* Hands on workshop to address your specific needs.
* How to use cell and file protections.
Who Will Benefit:
* All Excel users
* Laboratory staff