Marcom Beijing 2011
|Event Date/Time: Aug 01, 2011||End Date/Time: Aug 04, 2011|
- MARCOM BEIJING 2011 Launches its New Concept for Global Players
MARCOM BEIJING 2011 will start with an opening reception in Beijing on August 1, 2011 and then be held at Hyatt Regency Jing Jin City Resort on August 2-4, 2011. After the overwhelming success of MARCOM BEIJING 2010, the organizers are further developing the concept to increase the overall value for all its participants. MARCOM BEIJING is providing from the year 2011 a brand new concept combining knowledge with lifestyle and herewith leading to a communicative, creative and inspiring event on all levels.
In addition to the comprehensive conference program, MARCOM BEIJING 2011 includes outstanding networking and individual & corporate programs to maximize the outcome for all attendees. Meet new contacts, strengthen your team and build new networks in a relaxed, creative and inspiring environment for executive levels.
â€¢ Opening Reception in Beijing on August 1, 2011
â€¢ Executive Golf Tournament in Jing Jin City on August 2, 2011
â€¢ Health, Fun and Teambuilding in Jing Jin City
- Individual Health, Spa and Fitness (different sports, e.g. tennis, squash, fitness, yoga, swimming; will be combined with hot springs and massages)
- Corporate Fun and Sport (group programs for companies and teams, e.g. soccer company cup; bowling company match, badminton competition, team building games, etc. afterwards relax in the swimming pool and sauna)
- Corporate Wellness and Spa (different hot springs, spa and massage packages are available)
â€¢ Welcome Cocktail MARCOM BEIJING 2011 in Jing Jin City
â€¢ Awards Dinner MARCOM BEIJING 2011
â€¢ Spouse Program
MARCOM BEIJING 2011 - International Conference on Marketing Communication and Advertising Media
Date: August 1, 2011 Venue: Opening Reception Beijing
August 2-4, 2011 Venue: Hyatt Regency Jing Jin City Resort
Under the headline â€œCommunicative, Creative & Inspiringâ€ MARCOM 2011 Conference is the annual platform for decision-makers, opinion-leaders and experts from industry, government, universities and media. More than 1000 participants visited MARCOM BEIJING 2010 and more are expected from China and all over the world to discuss the hot topics, latest trends and developments of the global marketing and advertising industry at MARCOM BEIJING 2011. Experts from leading companies are invited to present case studies and share with the audience their experience on recent successful projects and branding campaigns.
Moreover MARCOM BEIJING is featuring Awards in different categories. Awardsâ€™ Categories include â€œBest Digital Marketing Campaignâ€, â€œBest Marketing Concept in the Automotive Industryâ€, â€œBest Financial Marketing Conceptâ€, â€œBest Marketing Campaign FMCG's (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)â€, â€œBest Marketing Campaign Luxury Brandsâ€ and â€œBest Outdoor Campaignâ€.
The Award Winners of different categories introduce their outstanding concepts, brand & marketing campaigns as well as technical innovations for the marketing and advertising industry.
The 2 days conference will present renown speakers in keynotes, panel discussion and theme sessions from China and abroad.
Main topics include:
- Marketing in the 21st Century â€“ Creative Concepts for the Global Market Place
- The National Twelfth Five-Year Plan and its Influence to the Marketing & Advertising Industry
- How Todayâ€™s Marketing Communication is Changing Economic Decision Making
- New Consumer Needs and Trends â€“ Changes and Chances
- Mobile Marketing
- Online Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing in the Automotive Industry
- Marketing and Finance
- Marketing: Luxury Brands
- Marketing: FMCG's (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Media Efficiency
- Advertising Agencies in the Digital Age
- Advertising Technology & Equipment
At MARCOM BEIJING 2011 you are expected to listen to the expertise of high-level representatives of the entire marketing and advertising industry, incl.
â€¢ Advertisers from multinational, international and Chinese companies
â€¢ Advertising, Marketing, Sports and PR Agencies from China and abroad
â€¢ Media representatives from all kind of domestic and international media, incl. traditional media (print, tv, radio), online and mobile media
â€¢ Market Research Companies and Institutions
â€¢ Governments, Associations, Business Schools, Universities
The MARCOM BEIJING 2011 program is the ideal opportunity for companiesâ€™ strategic and social meetings. We welcome and look forward to delegates from China and all over the world to discuss the hot topics, latest trends and developments of the global marketing and advertising industry at MARCOM BEIJING 2011.