Event Date/Time: Mar 30, 2011
With the 2012 deadline approaching, insurers have a growing number of challenges ahead as they work on the preapplication stage of Solvency II. Building on our leading portfolio of insurance events, Marketforce are excited to introduce a new focused conference to shed light on developments with Solvency II. This forum will provide solutions to a range of challenges, including practical issues with business transformation and the competitive implications of increased capital requirements.
* Stephen Hughes, GI Finance Director, Lloyds Banking Group
* JosÃ© Morago, Chief Risk Officer, Groupama Insurances
* Bruce Porteous, Head of Solvency 2 & Regulatory Devt, Standard Life
* Sanjiva Perera, Senior Vice President, Europe Finance, Chartis
* Toby Ducker, Solvency II Programme Director, Brit Insurance