2nd Annuall Green Fuels & Vehicles China 2011 (2nd GFVC 2011)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 07, 2011||End Date/Time: Apr 08, 2011|
2nd Annual Green Fuels & Vehicles China 2011 will be convened on April 7-8 in Beijing, China. This year the event will focus on exploring the technical and commercial roadmaps for alternative fuels and new energy vehicles this year.
The 1st annual event was a great success in 2010, attracting more than 150 industry practitioners across the value chain arranging from auto manufatures to technical solution suppliers which includes IBM, SIEMENS, A&D Technology Inc, Bayer MaterialScience Limited, dSPACE Mechatronic Control Technology, MarkLines Co., Ltd., Fiat Powertrain Technologies Shanghai, JOHNSON CONTROLS, Ford Motor, General Motors , Nissan China, Panasonic Industrial China, Mitsui & Co., Ltd., Novelis Korea Limited, BOSCH, Fiat Powertrain Technologies Management (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd., Geely Automobile Institute Co., Ltd., GM China, PSA PEUGEOT CITROÃ‹N â€¦
The 2nd Annual Green Fuels & Vehicles China 2011, as Chinaâ€™s leading international networking and information exchange platform for new energy vehicle industryï¼Œwill be gathering 200+ participants from global green fuels and vehicles fraternities including OEMs, auto component suppliers, battery manufacturers, service & solution providers and regulators etc to discuss the policy incentives, market outlook, technical innovations and charging infrastructure development of the industry.
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY FROM THE EVENT
- Hear about the analysis of the latest policy incentives and technical standards from government
- Gain in-depth insights into the leading OEMs development trends and strategies
- Discuss about the major obstacles of the industrialization and commercialization of green vehicles and find out their possible solutions
- Keep abreast of the advancements in critical technology innovation and breakthrough
- Listen to the expectation and requirements for auto part and component from major auto makers
- Probe into the critical issues regarding to the charging infrastructure development
- Establish partnerships and win-win situation among OEMs, battery companies, auto component suppliers and charging infrastructure owners
2nd Annual Green Fuels & Vehicles China 2011 is a must choice for decision makers to acquire insights and deeper understandings of the impact, opportunities, challenges and strategies of China alternative fuels and new energy vehicles industry..