Key Strategies for Law Firms 2011 - Driving Business Development in Law Firms
Venue: Hotel Russell
|Event Date/Time: May 18, 2011||End Date/Time: May 18, 2011|
|Registration Date: May 17, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 25, 2011|
Following a â€œSold Outâ€ series in 2009 which attracted senior representatives from over 230 Law firms, corporate and Associations, the biennial â€œKey Strategies for Law Firmsâ€ returns to London to coincide with some of the biggest changes to the, legal sector since the inception of the profession.
â€˜Key Strategies for Law Firms 2011â€™ will examine and explore a wide range of business development strategies and formulas to expand revenue streams and client portfolios, whilst emboldening employee development skills and law firm branding.
With a pre-event sell out fully anticipated, â€˜Key Strategies for Law Firms 2011â€™ will bring together highly respected professionals from both the legal and commercial sectors to examine and explore a wide range of business development methodologies and techniques proven to attract clients to pro-active law firms who are seeking to evolve in this age of change and opportunity.
This exclusive one day law conference will host highly acclaimed industry speakers such as; Prof Stephen Mayson, Charles Christian, John Young, Neil Kinsella, Berwin Leighton Paisner, Mischon de Reya, Osmosis, Sprecher Grier Halberstam, Lawyers2you as well as senior representatives from Quality Solicitors, Highstreetlawyer.com and many more..
Topics to be covered on the day include:
* Emerging Opportunities within the Legal Market
* Elevating, Integrating & Expanding the Firms Service Range
* New Legal Products & Services to Increase the Firms Revenue
* Developing New Business in an Age of Increased Competition
* Powering Business Development through Innovative Technology
* Skills Programs to Increase the Performance & Productivity of Fee-Earners
* Improving Brand Image to Reflect Modern Community & Commercial Trends
* Methods of Modern Marketing to Attract New Clients to a Traditional Law Firm
* Motivating Partners & Fee-Earners to Cross-Sell the Firms Products & Services
* Opening Channels of Communication between Management, Fee-Earners and Clients
* Q & A / Panel Discussion with the Sectors Best Known Rainmakers & Law Firm Consortiums
A full day delegate pass includes â€“ speaker presentations, panel discussions, workshops, one to one diagnostic sessions, exhibitions, networking, refreshments, hot buffet lunch and 5.5 hours accredited CPD.
An early bird special of Â£349 +VAT is offered for bookings received before 25th February 2011. Any registrations following the early bird discount will be charged at standard rate of Â£399+VAT.
Delegates are urged to book early as the event will sell out.
For delegate information and registrations visit http://www.netlawmedia.com or http://www.solicitorsblog.com or telephone Netlaw Media on +44 (0)20 3176 4200.