Online Marketing Summit 2011 (OMS 2011)
Venue: The Westin Gaslamp Quarter
|Event Date/Time: Feb 07, 2011||End Date/Time: Feb 11, 2011|
For an entire week, the latest in online marketing best practices & case studies will be taught by leading practitioners from big brands like Intel, DuPont, Disney, HubSpot, Dell, Google, Cisco & Hoovers.
5 Reasons Why You Should Attend
1. Education. OMS focuses on actionable education. Sessions provide best practices, case studies and "how to's" that avoid the usual impractical high-level theories and self-promotion found at other events.
2. Peer Networking with Marketers from Around the World. Structured networking events facilitate additional learning and the forging of new business contacts. They may be your future employees, employers, partners and maybe even clients.
3. 7 Full and Half Day Training Workshops. In conjunction with the Online Marketing Institute, intensive workshops offer an unparalleled education on the integration and execution of online marketing strategies and tactics.
4. Expert Labs: Get one-on-one consultations with experts in social media tools, web analytics, search, usability, email and more.
5. Depth & Breadth. OMS covers ALL levels and topics, from beginner to advanced, including strategies & tactics in:
â€¢ Social Media
â€¢ Search Engine Marketing (SEO/PPC)
â€¢ Web Analytics
â€¢ Email Marketing
â€¢ Demand Generation, Marketing Automation & Lead Gen
â€¢ Mobile Marketing, Geo-local and Apps
â€¢ Website Conversion and Usability
â€¢ Integrated Marketing
â€¢ B2C/B2B Case Studies