Rethinking Phonathon: Using Callers as Student Development Officers
Venue: Online Webcast
|Event Date/Time: Jan 19, 2011|
Students are your advancement effort's greatest asset. They bridge generations and engage prospects like few other stakeholders do yet usually only act as fundraisers during traditional phonathon work. However, with proper training and support, they can carry a portfolio and successfully engage long-term prospects.
Join us online to consider a fresh method for your phonathon program. You will be introduced to Claremont McKenna's relationship-based student fundraiser model, learn how you can apply it to your institution, and consider:
* Student roles and responsibilities under the new model
* How to find and retain strong student candidates
* Introducing and transitioning a part of your program to the new model
* Building buy-in and measuring results
* Scaling the model for a larger institutional setting
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Advancement managers (especially those in annual giving) charged with expanding student involvement in their advancement operation will leave the event armed with the tools necessary to convert a portion of their phone programs from appeals-driven to relationship-driven fundraising.