Managing the Changes and Challenges for Sustainable Development in Post Crisis Era
|Event Date/Time: Feb 14, 2011||End Date/Time: Feb 15, 2011|
|Registration Date: Jan 30, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 25, 2011|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jan 25, 2011|
|Paper Submission Date: Feb 02, 2011|
302/a, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune -411004
â€œManaging the Changes and Challenges for Sustainable Development in Post Crisis Eraâ€
Sponsored By UGC
Call for the Papers in the area of:
1. Policy framework for effective and efficient financial regulation
in Past Era.
2. Financial Stability: The challenges and changes in the post
3. Innovative financial planning in post crisis Era.
4. Role of technology in banking sector and effective e- banking in
5. Forensic Audit Practices in post Era.
6. Corporate Governance in post Era.
7. Green Investment.
8. Challenges in adaptation of IFRS Accounting System.
1. Challenges and changes in effective and efficient training and
development in post crisis Era.
2. Retention of employee in post Era.
3. Changing role of HR in times of outsourcing of HR function
in Post Era.
4. Challenges and changes in Science of conducing ER.
5. Employer Branding.
1. CRM: A tool for gaining competitive advantage in post crisis Era.
2. Changes in customers value in marketing in post crisis Era.
3. Changes effective promotion is the backbone of marketing in
post Era crisis.
4. Intellectual Property Rights and commercial issues in post Era.
5. Challenges and changes in the global retailers.
6. Challenges in Product Portfolios planning for market Effectiveness.
1. Challenges and changes in E- commerce
2. 4G wireless technology in mgmt.
3. Challenges in Green IT
4. Challenges in Effective Data Mining and Data Warehousing system.
5. Challenge faced by the security system due to Hacking computers.
1. Changes scenario in supply chain management in post Era.
2. Efficient and effectiveness of Event Mgmt in post Era.
3. Changing dimensions of organizational Development.
4. Knowledge Process Outsourcing in post crisis Era.
5. Sustainable Development in Higher Education.
1. Challenges in Agricultural sectors in 2011.
2. Saving habits and spending trends in Post Crisis Era.
3. Emerging trends in global market.
4. Indiaâ€™s demographic dividend â€“ reality or delusion?
5. Impact of quality in service sectors to survive in Post Crisis Era.
6. Demography and planning in Post Crisis Era.
1.Role of Social Media towards sustianble development
2.Pros and Cons of Lobbying and its effects on sustainable development
3. Change and Challenges in Media Worls in prst Crisis Era
(Any other theme related topics are also welcome)
Selected Papers will be published in form of a book with ISBN Number.
Please send abstract and paper on firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Abstract Submission January 25, 2011
Notification of Acceptance of the Abstract January 27, 2011
Last Date for Submission of Full Paper February 2, 2011
Last Date for Registration February 10, 2011
Conference Dates February 14-15, 2011
All abstracts and papers should be submitted to the following Email
For Details Contact:
Prof. Kamini Bhardwaj 9890939340
Prof. Ashwini Parkhi 9371110222
Prof. Meenal Kabra 9921968484
Prof. Kalpana Vaidya 8600525920
Prof. Udhay Kiran 9922740191