PPP Advanced Modeling with Legal Analysis, Toronto - The Vair Companies
|Event Date/Time: Apr 14, 2011||End Date/Time: Apr 15, 2011|
- Build an extensive concessionaire bid model
- Learn advanced modeling techniques for robustness
- Review for specific legal, contract and structure due diligence
- Use financial models to guide negotiations and decision-making
- Learn to "negotiate off the model" instead of "modeling off the negotiations"
- Engage in current commercial discussions with active project developer/financial advisor and PPP legal experts
Once completed, the delegates review the model from a due-diligence analysis, usually taken from a government, lender or third-party equity perspective. The final phase of this module uses sophisticated model techniques, including @RISK 5.0, to help the practitioner price the deal and negotiate off the financial model. Special consideration is given to more advanced PPP issues like liquidated-damages analysis and appropriate security packages. @RISK Monte Carlo Simulation capabilities will bring a value-add and more dynamic dimension to the normally static spreadsheet analysis. The course's overriding theme is to use the model as a highly-developed financial analysis tool that reviews the appropriate risk-versus-reward profiles of project finance. This is an advanced course and is geared to the intermediate-to-advanced delegate.
Course Participants Include:
Infrastructure Heads, CFOs, Financial Analysts, Project Finance Teams, Corporate & Structured Finance Teams, Investment & Evaluation Professionals, Business Development Planners, Joint Ventures Specialists, Contactors, Gov't Finance Officers/Treasurers, Accountants, PF/PPP Attorneys
Toll Free: +1 866 410 VAIR (8247) within the United States & Canada
International: +1 770 853 0362